What Information Do We Collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us;
Using Your Personal Data
- Administer the website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the website;
- Send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- Send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business (or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties) which we think may be of interest to you by post, email or similar technology. If you don't want to hear from us, you can use the unsubscribe option in all our communications or complete the form in 'Your Rights' below.
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users - but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
- Other uses that may reasonably considered appropriate to serve you or comply with our obligations.
Disclosures About You
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
- To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
International Data Transfers
EIMS web servers are located in the EU. There is no systematic processing or transfer of data submitted via this site outside the EU.
EIMS recognises your rights as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), these can be reviewed here. We will always seek to uphold those rights and should you wish to exercise any of these, please complete this form.
EIMS recognises your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. EIMS is registered with the ICO and you can access their web site from this link.
Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.